Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cody W
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy some 15in rims to replace my stock 15s (00 QC 4x4), preferably something polished, but I need something to replace these stockers. Im not looking to spend much money tho on a 15in rim, anyone know where I should be looking for a reasonably priced rim?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Look at the top of this page where it says "Parts Information" and click there and then click on wheels. There are links there to places that sell 15 inch wheels for Dakotas and Durangos. This webmaster did a GREAT job putting together the list. Take advantage of it.

·
Getting Old
2,662 Posts
u might have to actually look to see if some of these rims still exist, theres some on there that arent made anymore, one of them being my favorite ever. American Racing has some good deals on 15s and if not, the best, or about the best, place to look is www.discounttire.com

·
Cody W
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/se...r=2000&wd=15&sw=false&rcc=&rw=&vid=005006&bp=

is this rim going to stick out alot? I am looking for something to stick out just a little, not too much. I know a lot of time and effort went into the parts info section, but when lookin for a price range or size of rim, i dont have time to click every company, then click the company page and try to find prices. THis is the only rim that discount tire had, and I have to say I dont mind it, but im not sure if its what I am looking for.

·
Cody W
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Offset

stock backspacing is 5.5", so what is the deal with offset? What is the stock offset? THese rims I am looking at say -19mm. Can someone explain what offset is and how it works?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.