Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm sorta new. I was on some of the Dodge forums years ago, but I haven't posted in so long, I figured I would register here since I hope to do some work to rebuild my 98 Durango soon. I bought the truck in March of 1998, and it currently has only 50,000 miles on the odometer.

Some the current mods include a Powerdyne supercharger running about 6psi, JBA headers, rockers, fuel upgrades, custom PCM, and Gibson exhaust.

I have a bunch of stuff sitting on the shelf, including custom heads, intake, TB, Mesa headers and cat, and everything needed for a lower engine rebuild short of pistons. I hope to get started on the build sometime this year, so I'll be looking for some good info here!

·
Low 'N Slow
635 Posts
twin charged GS? kick ass, welcome to the site.

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Welcome

Reactions: Little Blue Guy

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
damn,,glad you joined- any pics of your durango??? an original owner,,,seems a rare breed nowadays lol!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the welcomes! :D

I don't have any really good pics of the Durango. Most of them are old from when I originally added the supercharger, but here's a shot of the engine:

I dyno'd shortly after installing the supercharger and put down 256hp/332tq, with a lot of bad belt slipping because I didn't have the extra tensioner pulley. I added the tensioner, and a few more mods after that, but then the truck got put away for the most part, and I was only using it for hauling when needed.

I've been spending most of my time working on the Regal:

·
Low 'N Slow
635 Posts
:bow:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts