Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Actually

I am a fan of the older boxier late 80s-mid 90s Fords. Some vehicles just seem to have that basic simplicity of design where they will run for longer badly than alot of other modern vehicles will keep running at all. That yokel country bumpkin probably put that thing right back to work after all that, while alot of modern trucks would need a suspension rebuild and power train repairs before they became functional again.

G

·
DAMN!!!! Now I call that getting the job done!! :woot:

And for future reference due to the direction of political correctness this country has taken and under orders of the White House, the term '*******' is now considered to be 'racist' term and must be henceforth referred to as 'APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN'. :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
good ol daves farm!!! hahaha

·
The Metal Doctor
985 Posts
lol!! check out the rest of davids farm videos if you want to see him beat the shit out of everything hes got. people just give him old cars that still run or need just a little work and he gives em all hell!!

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
thats great. it is true, i doubt any new truck out there could match the heart the ol' boy fords had. we used to have a '73 f-150(or was it a f-100 ranger? cant remember what they called em)....that thing would take a beating like no other. if we had put a lift on it and some 44's that thing would have looked badass. but it was my grandpa's truck and he was the type that used a truck for only work, pulling, or errands...but he did enjoy beating the piss out of it on occasion.

·
Registered
242 Posts
hey i think i know that guy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts