1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
I received an e-mail from plasmaglow when they came out with the strip, it looks pretty nice. I don't think it would do much for customization on a truck unless you were planning on shaving your tail lights/3rd brake light, although some people do like the extra visibility.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check page 3 of brandon's CarDomain website in his profile. He has one done on an R/T with a roll pan. Looks pretty sweet.

·
Pearls Before Swine
967 Posts
Hey guys, Just giving you a heads up, that Ebay always has these and they are very good priced! I'm eventually adding one to my truck just because I do have a roll pan and want alittle extra security. lol Dont know if it'll help or not, but ya never know.

on Ebay I think if you search for LED or maybe even Line of Fire it'll come up. I ws searching around for LED's when I found one.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
My friend had one on his 01 S-10 and it looked good, he had it between the bumper and the gate and you could not see it when it was off. It is smoked and his truck was black. My one friend had one on the bottom of the hatch on his jeep GC and it looked cool. I do not think that the daks have the gap in the rear for this light bar.

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
MiniMotoRider said:
My friend had one on his 01 S-10 and it looked good, he had it between the bumper and the gate and you could not see it when it was off. It is smoked and his truck was black. My one friend had one on the bottom of the hatch on his jeep GC and it looked cool. I do not think that the daks have the gap in the rear for this light bar.
click the link in my previous post..........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.