Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes: I know it’s not much but it’s an SUV against an SUV. His was brand spankin new with a catback and other mods? Really nice looking IROC blue color and 20-24" wheels. Anyway, getting onto the freeway he was to my right side trying to cut in front of me so he could get on the freeway 1st. We both left the light to go under the intererstate, which is a slow left then tightens up a bit before straitening out to an uphill climb to the FW entrance. We came around the tight spot side by side at 45mph and I heard him get into it and I slammed mine to the floor. By the time I hit 3rd he was 3 truck lengths back. I wasn’t sure if he was still in it so I let off. He ran up on me fast so I would have to say he was. Unfortunately the traffic on the interstate was kinda heavy so we didn’t get to do anymore racing. I did look over at him a few times until I had to exit and he ignored me. That tells me he had his tail between his legs! Not a big kill to you guys but to me it’s was considering I paid $13k for mine and he paid $60+ for his!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts