Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I changed out my spark plugs last evening to the Bosch Platinum's. The previous owner had some AutoLite's which looked worn out. Anyways, I started the truck up fine and took it for a quick spin to go fishing down the street and it ran like a champ. I wake up this morning and go to warm it up before I leave and stick the key in the ignition and I hear a click from the engine bay and the interior light kicks off and then back on and in the interior there was also some clicking sound. I checked the fuses and they were fine. I then wiggled all of the spark plug wires on the passenger side and one of the sensors attached to the black can shaped cylinder on the fire wall (pass. side) and then tried to start it and it fired right up. Someone please share your thoughts here. Starter? Loose connection? WTF :cussing: :redx:

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
5.2DAKOTASLT said:
I changed out my spark plugs last evening to the Bosch Platinum's. The previous owner had some AutoLite's which looked worn out. Anyways, I started the truck up fine and took it for a quick spin to go fishing down the street and it ran like a champ. I wake up this morning and go to warm it up before I leave and stick the key in the ignition and I hear a click from the engine bay and the interior light kicks off and then back on and in the interior there was also some clicking sound. I checked the fuses and they were fine. I then wiggled all of the spark plug wires on the passenger side and one of the sensors attached to the black can shaped cylinder on the fire wall (pass. side) and then tried to start it and it fired right up. Someone please share your thoughts here. Starter? Loose connection? WTF :cussing: :redx:

ahh.... see my response on DakUSA.... :drool:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Dude, can you provide a link to the thread on dakotausa.com?

:biggthump

·
Registered
1,816 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yep!

I got a question for ya but will post it in the Regional Forum just in case someone else has the same question!

Looking forward to it.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blah!

Ok, well she's been running good except just a few minutes ago I went out to run to Subway. When I started my truck it cranked no problem and then stumbled and died. I attempted to start it again and it fired up and didnt die. Would you guys think this may be distributor related?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts