Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is the annual D.A.R.E. car show Sept. 27th lets get a ton od dakotas and durangos out there. :mullet:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its downtown edwardsville, right next to madison county court house.

·
That Guy
3,390 Posts
Hey BTLFED R/T I think I saw your truck at a car show in Rolla, MO a few months back during Summer Fest. I took a few picts of the truck, I will post some when I get home later today right now im at school. If it is your truck its awesome :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it in Edwardsville,IL across the street from the madison county court house, its sunday the 25th reg. starts at 8:00am.

·
Registered
409 Posts
blue2000sport said:
Hey BTLFED R/T I think I saw your truck at a car show in Rolla, MO a few months back during Summer Fest. I took a few picts of the truck, I will post some when I get home later today right now im at school. If it is your truck its awesome :)
Yep, that was me! I won 1st place! :mullet: I was there with the Graphite R/T. He and the IB R/T both live in Rolla. I was there last year also, and won 1st place then too! :woowoo:

·
That Guy
3,390 Posts
I might go to the show. Its about 160 miles from where I live to the show so its not too bad. It would be cool if alot of dakotas showed up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ill be there

Ill be there with my truck, and im also a jugde so, well you all know what my favorite truck is :biggthump plus ive seen the trophies they are pretty sweet.

·
Registered
409 Posts
dakotastampede said:
Ill be there with my truck, and im also a jugde so, well you all know what my favorite truck is :biggthump plus ive seen the trophies they are pretty sweet.
Coolness.

As long as you don't judge your own truck! LOL Can't wait to meet you guys! The classes are something else, but it should be a good time.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hey, there is also one in Belleville near the fountain Saturday. I'll be attending it as well.

Reg. 9am - noon
42 classes
$10 reg. fee
Dash plaques for the first 200 entries
10 special awards

Chili cookoff going on as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.