161 - 180 of 208 Posts

·
Banned
25,820 Posts

Sorry, had to :jester:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Here is mine...just went to advance and bought the chrome trim and cut it to length and stuck on with the adhesive on the trim...downfall is that they arent all straight but thats what you get for $10 but its easy install just goes over the factory black lines.

·
Registered
231 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
With the Street Scene Grille inserts, do you need to have any of the stock grille insert parts?? As of now I have 4 open holes with no sign of stock grille inserts..

·
R/Tless...for now
3,332 Posts
With the Street Scene Grille inserts, do you need to have any of the stock grille insert parts?? As of now I have 4 open holes with no sign of stock grille inserts..
Nope, the SS grille clips to the outer edges of the shell. I cut out the stock inserts.

·
Registered
55 Posts
heres my grill just put it on today....actually really like it just need more work done to my front end to make it look better, and tie in cleaner

Attachments

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
heres my grill just put it on today....actually really like it just need more work done to my front end to make it look better, and tie in cleaner
I think it would look much better if you got the chrome fender deflectors.

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Has anybody color-matched their inserts besides black or silver? Im thinking about maybe doing it but i kinda wanted to see it first.

·
Registered
614 Posts
here's my street scene, thinkin of painting it black.

Attachments

·
<---1 of none!
6,583 Posts
here are the ones on my gen 2`s. The black truck just has the ones from Lund.

The orange one is a homemade affair. I cut out all the middle plastic and glued the gutter guard in its place.

Attachments

161 - 180 of 208 Posts