Dakota Durango Forum banner

201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I haven't seen this one used yet but I just ordered this one for my 07 Dakota.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GHVFFQ/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

·
Premium Member
17,622 Posts
Just the Street Scenes inserts plastidipped black, but added on the new Dodge emblem with the slashes painted IB.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I wanted to do something different so I took the insert off a ram, painted it semigloss black and fitted it to the dakota. Sorry its in the dark but hopefully you get an Idea what it looks like.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Nice! I was actually looking at using the charger srt grill because its a little deeper of a honeycomb but get a finished photo up here, I'd like to see it
I wanted to do something different so I took the insert off a ram, painted it semigloss black and fitted it to the dakota. Sorry its in the dark but hopefully you get an Idea what it looks like.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sorry it took so long to get finished pictures up. Been real busy with school and work lately.

Unfortunately with my brush guard you can't see it too well so I took a picture of it with my hood open a bit so you could see it a bit better as well with my hood closed and hopefully you guys can get an idea what it would look like without the brush guard.

I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out. The only thing I need now is the newer dodge emblem with the two slashes.

If there's more interest I can show how I attached it. Though it's not the most elegant way.

Attachments

·
9,487 Posts
Lol I've been considering an insert, but I just opened the hood and saw all the bugs stuck in my condenser since the last time I hosed it out.... I don't know if I'd want the have to clean them out of someplace visible on basically a daily basis! :D

·
Registered
1999 Dodge Dakota Sport
13 Posts
Old thread but figured why not. Black eBay grille.

201 - 208 of 208 Posts