Dakota Durango Forum banner

181 - 200 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
retarded question time! how do you get to the hood latch with the ss grill insert?
The SS inserts come with an extention for the hood latch.

·
Registered
614 Posts
retarded question time! how do you get to the hood latch with the ss grill insert?
i just keep a screwdriver in the glove box, it easily fits in the holes of the grill and and angle the lever to the right, thats what 99% of people do and the others drill a small hole through the lever and hang a cable from it down to the valence opening but thats a waste of time.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
its too bad the street scene grille inserts are so damn expensive....and gutter guard looks like shit, maybe i'll do some experimenting with some gutter guard..

·
Registered
614 Posts
its too bad the street scene grille inserts are so damn expensive....and gutter guard looks like shit, maybe i'll do some experimenting with some gutter guard..
I don't know if i'd go so far as to say they look like shit, have u ever seen it in person? because pics don't do it justice. i have had both and i bought my street scene used off a online classifieds for 80bucks canadian. you'll brobally get it used for 50 the in the US. also both can be painted.

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
don't remember if i've posted a pic here before or not...........

coop

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I don't know if i'd go so far as to say they look like shit, have u ever seen it in person? because pics don't do it justice. i have had both and i bought my street scene used off a online classifieds for 80bucks canadian. you'll brobally get it used for 50 the in the US. also both can be painted.
yeah maybe that was a little bit harsh, but i just dont like how the gutter guard is always applied flat behind the grille and never bowed out like the street scene, maybe i meant "cheap looking" but hey thats why you spend $13 instead of $250+ (brand new at the local truck shop)

·
Registered
491 Posts
1215111028a.jpg

custom car grillz, ebay 40 bucks can't beat it!

·
Registered
614 Posts
yeah maybe that was a little bit harsh, but i just dont like how the gutter guard is always applied flat behind the grille and never bowed out like the street scene, maybe i meant "cheap looking" but hey thats why you spend $13 instead of $250+ (brand new at the local truck shop)
my street scene looks like shit, i bought it used and looked awesome, now its rusty and i wish i had my gutter guard. i'll be pulling it and painting it in may. i think i'll try black first (gloss).

·
Outlaws Phone Warden
12,864 Posts
Lund grille inserts.... Not sure if they still make em....

181 - 200 of 208 Posts