Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got some left over stuff that I want to sell, need the money. All prices are BEFORE shipping.

1) 20 ft of -8an steel braid fuel line - SOLD

2) Paxton fuel pressure regulator, came with truck when I bought it and I've never used it. some scratches on it, but otherwise ok as far as I know. Not sure what PSI it's for but the gauge that used to be on it was up to 100, so I assume that's it. -$40

3) Magnaflow muffler, oval style, basically brand new. my buddy gave it to me, a customer at his shop had it put on his tahoe a year or two ago, didn't like it, took it off a couple days later, been sitting around ever since. looks to be 2.5". I'll get it measured and post pics soon as i get a chance, or can email/txt pics. -$50

4) pair of JBA shorty headers, kinda rough looking but solid headers, no holes and nothing a good painting or coating can't fix. previous owner welded the bolts onto them on the passenger side, probably need to replace them. had them on my 408 and they choked it down too much, upgraded to spintechs finally. -SOLD

5) Leer camper shell. very nice topper, carpeted inside, has cargo light, third brake light, and is one of the more sporty ones, doesn't look grandpa-ish as most are. Painted intense blue, paint is almost perfect, just needs a good buffing and waxing and it will look like it was painted yesterday. Local pickup only, asking $300 or will trade for a fiberglass tonneau of equal value, color doesn't matter.

6) Comp Cams 1.7 rocker arms. These were originally for a 302 ford, but I ran them without any problem at all on my stock 360. I can't say they will work for aftermarket heads, but on bone stock heads they were fine. Unknown mileage, they were on the truck when I bought it, and I only ran them for maybe 7K miles. -SOLD

Will have pics of the stuff I'm missing pics for in the next day or two, just kinda busy with finals coming up for school so bear with me, or like I said, I can email/txt them. I'm limited to my iphone right now for internet and using a friends internet to post this listing. PM me to buy or email me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking! :wave:

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. But it'll be Monday before I can get you a quote.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I like that topper but I don't have the time to drive down there or the cash for it.

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
part number for rockers? thanks
I had it before, can't remember now. The rockers are at my buddies shop so I'll look at them when I go over there and let you know. They aren't made anymore btw. Give me a day on it and I'll post up.
Okay Monday will be fine
Ok, thanks!
I like that topper but I don't have the time to drive down there or the cash for it.
Thanks man. It's nice for sure. I have gotten a ton of compliments on it and lots of friends hate to see me not run it bc they said my truck is sleeper with it lol. I have a little wiggle room on price if someone has cash in hand though.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Pics and measurement of the muffler? Been wanting to change my cherrybomb out

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rockers are stud mounted and adjustable. Part number is 1133. They aren't listed on comp's website anymore to my knowledge, they havent made them for a while.

The muffler measures 18"x8" for 2.5" pipe. It's oval cased, center in offset out. I can email pics if needed but I have no way to post them right now from my phone.

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Headers sold, rockers pending. Will update if rocker sale falls through

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol -8 is overkill for that. It sold anyway :D

Fuel line sold, headers sold, rockers pending. Everything else available. I'll be adding a few more items soon as I get access to a laptop with Internet.

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bout tree fiddy

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump! Rockers sold. Might be adding more parts soon, gotta get my list together.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts