Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished installing all blue led lights in the interior of my 2004 dakota. The lights in the dome and map lights in the front never completely shut off they are always just barely glowing a little bit. Is this normal for the led's or is something wrong? Thanks

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
JTE502 said:
I just finished installing all blue led lights in the interior of my 2004 dakota. The lights in the dome and map lights in the front never completely shut off they are always just barely glowing a little bit. Is this normal for the led's or is something wrong? Thanks
Sounds like it's time to troubleshoot!

Replace them with the originals one at a time and see when it changes. That might lead you in the direction of the problem.

·
Jay
11,490 Posts
i know this is an old a$$ post, but did ya ever find out what the proablem was, and do you rember what size bulbs you used and how many.
:sorry: for all the questions, but i am really thinking about doing this, and needed some more info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.