Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok not getting any bites on the Computer Control forum so figured I would try here since you guys sell them.

Getting one of the LC-1 kits in the next month and wondered what else I'm going to need too get enough information for a spot on tune. I'm looking at the LM-3(auxbox) but not sure if thats what I need or if its even needed. I also saw the DL32 but again not sure what I need. Already have an SCT and will be adding a SC system next year if that helps.

Thanks

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
Ok not getting any bites on the Computer Control forum so figured I would try here since you guys sell them.

Getting one of the LC-1 kits in the next month and wondered what else I'm going to need too get enough information for a spot on tune. I'm looking at the LM-3(auxbox) but not sure if thats what I need or if its even needed. I also saw the DL32 but again not sure what I need. Already have an SCT and will be adding a SC system next year if that helps.

Thanks
im not very familiar with all the innovate parts but you could try the dashdaq...everything in one...ill prolly be getting one as soon as i get my new to me engine

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
The LC-1 on its own will just log your AFRs. You could combine it with an LMA-3 and get your RPM, throttle position, and MAP sensor readings, and that should be enough for basic tuning. The other option is to get the LM-2, which has both a wideband sensor reading and the capability to log all sorts of data through the OBD2 port.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well I would like a permanent mount system that will run an A/F gauge and provide enough information for a solid tune via a laptop..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts