Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have these on there R/T? I've been thinking about getting these but not sure what they would look like.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i have kuhmos on now but there 255/55/17 they just don't fill in all the extra space that's left

G

·
Just wanted to see if you guys think that a 275/60/17 will fit ok on my R/T i was leaning toward the kuhmos as well because the price is right.

G

·
you shouldnt have any problems, the 275 is a bit wider but you should be ok. iwould have the shop you were ging to test fit them first though, just to make sure.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Ok you guys are picking some odd sizes there.

if a tire is a 285/70/17

285 is the width in cm's
70 is the percentage of the width(285) in height
17 is the wheel diameter.

Yall don't realize it but those tires are huge. I have 265/60/18's, and they are a lil bigger than I wanted. Having 17" wheels is different, but not that much.

Paul

·
Speed Freak
269 Posts
I say drop the pig and go with 275/50's or 255/50's. LOL I just got a set of kuhmo stx 255/50/17's but i have a 3/5 total drop.

G

·
How does the truck ride and handle with a 3/5 drop...i am all new to this stuff i just got my r/t in sept and my previous truck was a beater so i have no clue what to do to make this thing faster...and what not if you guys have any suggestions it would be appreciated.

·
Speed Freak
269 Posts
It handles pretty good the back bumpstops have to be cut alot so you don't bottom out all the time. If ya dont want something that low a 2/3 drop would be prefect.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts