Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as most of you know I picked up a keystone fiberglass kit with my tax return. After moving and a couple of TDY's I've finally got back on track.
I've dropped it off at paint and should be installed I hope by the weekend. Here's some pics along the way..

and I'm adding the smiley grill I picked up from RLG :drool: I love that grill. Thanks RLG

I hope it all comes together. We'll see. In the mean time I have to ride around look'n like this :jester:

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
jw
I think that's it's just different. Something other than the norm

I like this one too

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I picked it up from stylin concepts ($299ea). I thought the make was pretty good, but the body guy said it had some pin holes in it. It doesn't come pre-drilled, so if you don't have that kind of skills I'd have a body shop do it. I thought I could, but I just don't have the time. I also had to have the dual exhaust moved in a little, but other than that seems to line up.

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RLG said:
Glad to see my grille being put to good use so fast, I'm glad you like it.
you know I don't have any patience when it comes to the D :jester: I hate waiting. I going down tuesday to have it installed :biggthump

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i guess that depends on how much you want to spend and if you want fiberglass or poly

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:huh:
drsnoze said:
or how much u wanna spend
huh? what does that mean?

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
drsnoze said:
i didnt read the first part of your post about how much u wanna spend i though it said what your preference was. Thats why i posted or how much u wanna spend. Sorry the resin fumes are going to my head :sorry:
:jester: it's all good. Fiberglass is cheaper to fix so I'm told. Might want to consider that too

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ace said:
ive been reading this post since it started will you PLEASE PUT THE DAMN THING ON so i can see it!!!!
body shop has it. I guess i should have picked a regular weekend rather than a holiday weekend. Tuesday should be the day. I'm impatient too

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ace said:
ive been reading this post since it started will you PLEASE PUT THE DAMN THING ON so i can see it!!!!
Here ya go ace. I also had the M3 mirrors painted

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
the grill is made by http://www.suncoastcreations.com
the mesh is from local autozone. it's APC aluminum mesh (3 boxes total). Kinda pricey, but looks better IMO than gutter guard

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Ace said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH definatly worth the wait :clap2: :clap2: :bow: :biggthump :wave: :woowoo: :toast:
sorry I took so long ace lol

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
GOON'S D said:
Hey man we ar enot worthy. I think that someone needs to be nominated for TOM again!!!!!! What kind of lights are those?
thanks goon. the lights are 3A racing 6".

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
Ace said:
i cant get over it, this is the 2nd time ive looked at it today GOD DAMN!, hey jus someones opion should i get a street scene bumper cover, i dont plan on dropping it but i do plan on either 17 inch chrome rims or 20 alloy
street scene is a great look'n bumper too. not to mention they have grill inserts
they're costly but nice. :biggthump

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
DurangoDude said:
Hey ROCK,

All you need now to comeplete the look is a pair of Shelby SP360 Side Skirts.

I got a pair I bought and never used. Paid $430.00 shipped, I'll let the go for $340.00 shipped to your house. That a savings of a $100.00 bucks. Just have to get them painted. There New never been intalled, but I did have them drilled for pre mounting.

Let me know. I'll probally be putting them up on e-Bay next week.
i didn't plan on it, but hey.....
got pics?

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
RLG said:
Rock, everything looks great, especially the grille, har har har :biggthump
thanks. I didn't know that stillen took over production of that grill. Learn somthing new. I went to the site and didn't see it. If it's not in production anymore that makes it even better :biggthump

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
sweet find neil. be advised. the center bar of the shell frame has to be cut out. the billet bars won't install with that inplace. I'm still thinking about adding it. undecided. I like the speed grill look, but only if it fits like the street scene.

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Neil said:
Rock, RLG

Did the bars come included with the shell or were they extra cost? (I'm going to call Stillen and check) I may get the shell and if they are not included, Rock would you like to get rid of yours if you do not use it? I have horizontal bars in my lower and that would go perfect.
If I don't plan on using them it's a deal. I want to test fit them before I make my decision. the APC mesh isn't what I expected. I need some bars for the bottom to, maybe :jester:

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
the mesh was bugg'n me. I cut the center bar and installed the billet bars.

what's the better look?

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
thanks JW. I'm eye ball'n some ram 1500's. there shell inserts would fit. :biggthump

· Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
thanks for posting that. I think I'm gonna stick with the running boards. Thanks for the offer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.