Dakota Durango Forum banner

401 - 405 of 405 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thank you sir, do you offer a longer shifter arm for the Kit?
We do have taller shifter arms, and ones that have more rearward offset. I just need to know how much offset in inches you need, front/rear - side/side.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Shafi,
I've got a '00 CC with the Kenny Brown X-Brace. As I'm sure you know, this mounts to a cross-member under the tailshaft of the existing transmission (that was deleted on later year dakotas). Will I have to remove the X-Brace and this cross-member permanently (or at all, as far as the cross-member is concerned...I know the X-Brace would have to come out for the duration of the swap), or will I be able to retain them?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Shafi,
I've got a '00 CC with the Kenny Brown X-Brace. As I'm sure you know, this mounts to a cross-member under the tailshaft of the existing transmission (that was deleted on later year dakotas). Will I have to remove the X-Brace and this cross-member permanently (or at all, as far as the cross-member is concerned...I know the X-Brace would have to come out for the duration of the swap), or will I be able to retain them?
Justin,

I believe you will be able to reuse it. We are finally putting this up on our website now, complete with details, pics, videos, etc. Watch for it coming soon. I'll attach a picture of the underbody install prior to aluminum driveshaft upgrade and exhaust upgrade.

Attachments

401 - 405 of 405 Posts