Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had any luck contacting him recently? I have tried PM and email. These are the only ways I have to contact him. He's had my alternator and ac compressor since July of last year and I am to the point of driving to where he lives and getting my stuff back one way or another.

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
folks have been having trouble getting ahold of him. not sure what the deal is. someone said he was mugged and shot, but, didn't he come back online after that ordeal? or was that the incident that made him "drop off the face of the internet"

·
Registered
18,117 Posts
Yeah he hasn't really come back since then. That's completely screwed up.

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
Yeah he hasn't really come back since then. That's completely screwed up.
Kinda makes me wonder about that whole "I got shot" bit.

I don't know the guy all that well, so I really can't say what kind of character he has, but what I can say, is that on Moparts.com, we had a fellow who had parts/money that he owed to other people, and he decided to fake his own death, posed as his "girlfriend" and came online saying he was in a horrible accident and was in the hospital, then a few days later posted that he died.

we know he faked the whole thing too, because one of the moderators chased him down on the internet, and posed as someone himself, and was talking to the guy via chat or IMs or something at a different website.

If Joe owes people parts, maybe someone who is local to him can get the guys address from someone who sent parts to him, and just stop by to check up, and if he really is in some trouble of some kind, offer to help him out by taking all the parts back and shipping them back to their owners.

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
take this for what it is worth, but i GAVE him free parts (heads and cam) as long as he agreed to pay shipping. well, shipped the parts out, he promised to pay as soon as they arrived, i provided tracking numbers and the parts HAD to be signed for. long story short, he denied recieving them, even though it showed as being delivered to the specified address, AND was signed for. i paid $126 for nothing and he got free parts. you need to drive to his house and get your parts.

·
Back in black
18,381 Posts
take this for what it is worth, but i GAVE him free parts (heads and cam) as long as he agreed to pay shipping. well, shipped the parts out, he promised to pay as soon as they arrived, i provided tracking numbers and the parts HAD to be signed for. long story short, he denied recieving them, even though it showed as being delivered to the specified address, AND was signed for. i paid $126 for nothing and he got free parts. you need to drive to his house and get your parts.
Well Im all about giving the benefit of the doubt but ^this^ is seriously messed up!

Kinda makes you wonder if the whole getting mugged thing was for real or BS. I do believe he has been on since that whole ordeal and ended up "making a full recovery" if that really happened.

·
Registered
18,117 Posts
Well Im all about giving the benefit of the doubt but ^this^ is seriously messed up!

Kinda makes you wonder if the whole getting mugged thing was for real or BS. I do believe he has been on since that whole ordeal and ended up "making a full recovery" if that really happened.
He's been back to say thanks and make a few posts but hasn't been a regular, and is obviously avoiding contact from other members especially if they gave him parts. Sounds to me like he was building up a short block for his own truck. I wonder if anyone gave him valve covers or an intake, or the accessory brackets?

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts

yea. i didnt post it in the other thread made about him, cause i didnt wanna start a shit fest. i was trying to give him the benefit of doubt too, gave him a few days to check surrounding shops and neighbors, and he comes back and says he couldnt find them and checked with all the neighbors and shops and blah blah. i just dropped it after that cause there wasnt anything i could do at that point, but i will never make that mistake again. UPS usually doesnt screw up when it delivers to a business address (his shop) AND someone (the addressee) HAD to sign for it before UPS would hand it over. since then, i always suspected he would screw others over too.

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
I sold him an accessory bracket. he paid for it and the shipping price.

kinda makes you wonder though, he bragged over and over about how he built his truck for cheap, and how fast it was, but wouldn't ever tell anyone online what was in the motor that made it so fast...then you hear about him taking parts for free, then screwing the sender out of shipping fees.

by the way, if he told me he never got them, I would file a claim with UPS and make them get to the bottom of it. call them up and swear over and over that the receiver never got the parts, and that you want your money back from UPS for screwing up delivery.

I bet they'll be glad to tell you exactly WHO accepted delivery of the parts.

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
Where was kaos from? Sounds like our old pal lowered. Wouldnt happen to be from st paul park minnesota would he?

G

·
The MF'er ended up screwing me out of $70 so, so much for calling the bastard a friend. I feel like he used my ass as seed to get his rep up and then started ripping people off of their parts! This really makes me feel bad about giving him a high recommendation and then he pulls this crap!!

Where was kaos from? Sounds like our old pal lowered. Wouldnt happen to be from st paul park minnesota would he?
Wyoming, MI I've got his complete mailing address plus phone number, that he won't answer at least when I call anyway, but anybody that wants it send me a PM and it's all your's!!!

G

·
I just did a search in the 'Dress Up Items' forum and he's deleted all the threads with the pics he had posted and the reason given for the last one was 'SEE YA'!! Now that really pisses me OFFFFFFFF!!!!

This guy needs a good old fashion beatdown!!

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
:waiting:

·
Back in black
18,381 Posts
I just did a search in the 'Dress Up Items' forum and he's deleted all the threads with the pics he had posted and the reason given for the last one was 'SEE YA'!! Now that really pisses me OFFFFFFFF!!!!

This guy needs a good old fashion beatdown!!
Wow, thats just low. He's probably seen the threads asking about where he's been too and got a good laugh about it. What a piece of shit. Its even worse because Im pretty sure the last thread was posted out of concern and he just screwed a few good guys out money/parts. Pretty stupid on his part though, some of you guys have a lot of his information.

·
Back in black
18,381 Posts
I Googled his address and seems like he has his house up for sale. :huh:
Probably was already selling his house and figured he could screw some people to get his truck together before he moved so they couldnt find him afterwards. Unless he gave a fake name though, it probably wouldnt be too hard to find him after he moves if somebody was serious enough about getting their parts/money having just his name.

·
Back in black
18,381 Posts
Or maybe he's selling because he's afraid some pissed off Dakota owners are going to come looking for him! Ha.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts