Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Anti-RUB
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using K&N air filters for a while and I'm awair of their reliability and benifits. I noticed that the guys who make the 360 AirIntakez use a filter from S&B. Is one better then the other? I'm going to order one of their air intakes, should I toss the S&B and get a K&N? Both K&N's and S&B's websites pretty much say the same thing, they're the bestest. Could someone shed some light on this... Thanks...

G

·
I wish I still had the email that Joe from 360 sent me explaining why they went with the S&B's. But shoot him an email and he will tell you why. I am trying to find S&B's around here but all these backwoods idiots here in oklahoma (i'm an Okie so don't anybody get on their high horse please) think that the only good filter is a K&N. Thats because thats the only thing they know... blind un-educated fools. They only sell Blowmasters here too. No Spintech's, Magnaflows, or any of the others.

·
Registered
23 Posts
info?

did any one get this info from Joe? I am about to email him, but I won't bug him if some one has an email they can just post.

I was curious as to why he chose the S&B as well.

thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts