Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well with 219,000 miles on my truck it is way past time to replace the lower control arm bushings.lol.... I asked in a thread a while back were to get some and someone helped me out don't remember who it was but thanks. I just ordered them and should have them installed hopefully next week if I can pull it off. So that I have them replaced before my trip to San Deigo and LA area ..... :mullet: :mullet:

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
hopefully ya got them from Sam.... :drool:

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
razman131 said:
hopefully ya got them from Sam.... :drool:

How much is Sam? I was gonna order mine from summit my next check and I'd like to have them quickly so I can get rid of this embarassing squeaking. :biggthump

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
Adam said:
How much is Sam? I was gonna order mine from summit my next check and I'd like to have them quickly so I can get rid of this embarassing squeaking. :biggthump

dont remember off tha top of my head... though check both Summit and his site www.socaldakota.com

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
It would be nice if socaldakota used part numbers so that you knew what you were getting and could compare prices. Summit is quite a bit cheaper and I believe they have free shipping included in their price.

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Adam said:
Summit's is $53.64

Sam's is $62

where did you get yours at Scott? This is gonna dip into my M1 fund so I'd like to find the cheapest place.

damn then i got a good price ... is that including shipping? I got mine for $55.90 including shipping..... :mullet: :mullet: and I got the black ones..... :mullet:

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Adam said:
Scott when you get the bushings freeze them until you get ready to put them on. :biggthump

are you serious man... ?

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
N56629 said:
It would be nice if socaldakota used part numbers so that you knew what you were getting and could compare prices. Summit is quite a bit cheaper and I believe they have free shipping included in their price.

IIRC, Sam only puts items on his site that are strictly for Dakotas...just be sure to pick the right year....if ya call him ya might get a better price....esp if ya gots the part number already.

thats a good price from Summit though there is a shipping charge unless you order a certain amount from them.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
DakotaLivLrg said:
are you serious man... ?
He sure is. If you have access to liquid nitrogen that's even better. Just be careful that you don't drop them.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
DakotaLivLrg said:
damn then i got a good price ... is that including shipping? I got mine for $55.90 including shipping..... :mullet: :mullet: and I got the black ones..... :mullet:

yeah thats shipped prices from both places

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
DakotaLivLrg said:
are you serious man... ?

drop dead serious. This is a tip that I got when I asked about them last week on a different site. What happens is the freezer will shrink them alittle allowing for an easier install :biggthump

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hell yeah got them at the house today.... :mullet: :mullet:

now to just get them installed... :biggthump

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I really need to get these installed ...as soon as I got to Cali ...damn let me tell yeah they were squeking like no other ... I just hate that ..... :cussing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts