Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got it this past saturday. It just the sport v6,5sp,95K,standard cab, mint condition. I got it for $6k. you guys think I got it for a good price. I really like it. Although I wish it had more power. O well I guess im going to have to start doing some mods. I really dont know too much about daks. But since ive got it ive been searching for info. If anyone can give me some info on daks that would be very helpful. for instance like recalls,problems,pros,cons,etc. Ive checked recalls but 4cy daks only came up.

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well I Know This On

WE (99 3.9) GUYS HAD A RECALL ON OUR SEATBELTS, DONT KNOW WHAT IT WAS ABOUT, I DIDNT TAKE MINE IN, WHAT CAN I SAY I LIKE TO LIVE LIFE DANGEROUSLY :mullet: THATS ALL I GOT FOR YA

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill put it this way...add $1.5k, drop 75k miles off it, make it 2 years newer and throw the motorsports edition "package" which i think is just black rims in and ull get what i got my dak for

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I think you payed to much. I got my 2004 SXT reg cab, auto trans, CD, AC, for $12,600 the sticker was 18,430 but with all the rebates and dealing for 3 days i got it for $12,600 brand new and that was last feb so it was just into 2004.

·
July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
Sounds like someone milked ya for more than they should have. Still a great truck. Is it moded in anyway?

·
Home Owner....
1,722 Posts
hoodsdakotas said:
I got it this past saturday. It just the sport v6,5sp,95K,standard cab, mint condition. I got it for $6k. you guys think I got it for a good price. I really like it. Although I wish it had more power. O well I guess im going to have to start doing some mods. I really dont know too much about daks. But since ive got it ive been searching for info. If anyone can give me some info on daks that would be very helpful. for instance like recalls,problems,pros,cons,etc. Ive checked recalls but 4cy daks only came up.

Thanks
you can go to www.kbb.com and answer all the Q`s and see if ya paid to much or got a deal. for some reason, what part of the USA you are in dictates the price of cars(new and used).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got my 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9 liter for 9800 but it only has 13K on it and already had a few engine mods, so i think i made out alright.

·
Banned
3,222 Posts
one prob is the heater core. they are known to go bad quite often and is a b**ch to replace. know alot of people that has replaced it a few times. my sister is one. she replaced it 3 times. besides that its a good truck.

·
That Guy
3,390 Posts
I paid $7,500 for my 2000 Dakota Sport 3.9 5-Speed with 67,000 on it. Now it has 71,000 on it and a cold air intake, flowmaster exhaust, and clear corners. Thats all I can really do for now till I get some more $$$

·
Juice Junky
1,089 Posts
Got my 01 R/T with only 28,600 on it for $14,000. Has bucket seats, overhead console, the 6 point audio sound system, sliding rear window, and bed liner. :woowoo:

·
Registered
445 Posts
I bought my truck last year and Its a 1998 dakota R/T. It had 75000 miles and was like mint condition. I paid $6800 for it. E BAY... So you gotta look around. it took me awhile to find the truck that was right for me :biggthump

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.