Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a '93 ext cab 4x4 w/ the 318.

It doesn't have brake/turn lights or dome/radio power.

I have checked all the fuses and everything looks good. I removed the t-tapped trailer harness and the wires are still intact. I have a brake signal coming out of the switch and going to the turn signal stalk. When I turn on the blinkers or hazards, neither flasher clicks.

As for the radio and dome not working the only thing I have checked are the
fuses and the constant wire behind the radio which is sitting at ground.

Thanks for any help.

·
Getting Old
5,037 Posts
Yeah i guess these Gen II daks are prone to stuff like that. My E brake light stays on all the time. My cluster used to not work whenever it wanted to, then the lights didnt work whenever they wanted to, then the gauges didnt wanna work when the lights were on, and now the lights dont work at all but the gauges havent failed anymore. This is all over a two year period. Ur dome light isnt working? Put ur palm on the plastic cover and just push on it and the cover will pop right off. check the bulb. You might just have a lot of blown bulbs if all that stuff doesnt work, but i dont really know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.