Votes: 18 38.3%
  • MoparDRvnFiremn

Votes: 19 40.4%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow this was a GREAT month for nomintaions, +25 was sent in.

The following members were also nominated this month.

QuaTscH94- 3
Alta Boy
00rangoida
dakrt2000
socmat23
Adam
1bdazzdak
N56629- 2
DrSnoze- 3
360 xrt- 3

G

·
Wow thanks for the nomination guys! I really appreciate it.

I put a ton of work into my truck and it's nice to see people recognize it. It was quite an effort taking a totaled-out wreck and turning it into something nice again, but it was alot of fun and it's fun to watch heads turn when they see the truck.

That being said, I'm up against some really, really nice trucks, and no matter who wins there is gonna be a nice Truck of the Month for June!

Good luck to Pressurized and Fireman!

·
Bitches come and get some
343 Posts
I nominated 2 yellow trucks if that says anything.

·
July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
It's an honor to be nominated up, thank you. I'll be back better than ever this summer so keep me in mind when voting again everyone. :biggthump

·
Old SchooL'!
299 Posts
:bow: thanks guys & gals even though I'mma take a spankin from theriddler on this one!! I'm :eek:wned: haha That Is one badazz ride to be put Up against...but I'm here & I got some votes gotta love that I got some self esteem build up there

I figured since the Riddler Posted a pic I should too haha

REAL R/T CHECK MY # IF YA DON'T BELIEVE IT
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

·
Registered
893 Posts
This was the most nominations that we have ever had on this site and I think that is a good thing. So gentleman lets have a good time here and everyone who was nominated at all has awesome rides and may the best truck win! Good luck to all 3!

G

·
Just to make sure people know....the black graphics on my truck are NOT stickers, that is all painted on and buried under three layers of clearcoat. Only the actual Super Bee decals are "stickers". When you run your hand over the truck you can't even feel the edge of the black areas because I spent hours block sanding and polishing the truck until it looked like glass.

I just want people to know that because there was ALOT of time in masking those graphics off to get them perfect. Masking off perfect circles is NO fun! :wave:

Attachments

G

·
blk03rt said:
The fact that you pulled off June TOM only a week and a half after completion of your truck shows how much respect you and your truck earned in a short time. Mad props to ya man :clap2:
Thanks man!

Even though it's not the fastest or the loudest or the flashiest.....I think it's unique. I was trying to build something that paid homage to one of my favorite muscle cars of all time.....and also be something that you don't see every day.

You should see the "thumbs up" I get from other Dakota drivers on the road. It's a blast! :drive:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like red myself.....Makes me miss my little red love machine....god rest her soul.....

·
Drop and destroy!!
209 Posts
:hijack: Could I hijack this "JUNE TOM VOTING THREAD" and actually get us back on track here gentlemen.

:biggthump Great trucks for June TOM finalists all. It sure makes picking just one outta the three hard. :huh: All fine looking machines in their own right.

Votes in and thanks to whoever nominated me. :toast:

·
Old SchooL'!
299 Posts
Alta Boy said:
:hijack: Could I hijack this "JUNE TOM VOTING THREAD" and actually get us back on track here gentlemen.

:biggthump Great trucks for June TOM finalists all. It sure makes picking just one outta the three hard. :huh: All fine looking machines in their own right.

Votes in and thanks to whoever nominated me. :toast:
Thanks & :wave: np haha

come on people... VOTE OR DIE!!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.