Dakota Durango Forum banner

JM HID kits

28K views 229 replies 25 participants last post by  99408kotar/t 
#1 ·
I talked to the guy from JM Auto Racing and he has agreed to group buy with dakota-durango.com. Here's the deal... Right now the price for a single set without the group buy is $99 shipped, but if we can get 5 people to commit it will be $85 shipped and 10 people would be $80 shipped. This group buy will only go on until Jan 31,2010. The terms are you can chose any size and temp you want but if you use paypal there will be a 3% fee added or to avoid that you can request a invoice from him and not have to worry about the 3% fee.
Original Thread http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91294
JM Auto Racing PM http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=13500

#7 ·
How're you liking the magnetic ballasts? That's what I was thinking 6000k. I don't want as much blue as 8000k put out. Also another thing, how're the pattern put out? I know they aren't as good as projectors but they bad or no?

Anyways, here is a chart of the colors if anyone needs it. Hopefully JM can pop in here to answer some questions. :)

#8 ·
will these work for high, and low beams

#10 ·
Thanks for the picture Matt and to answer your question I never ran the HIDs in a stock housing. And as for my magnetic ballasts I never have had a problem with radio interference. The ones i have are from a member on here by boomfist.
Overall 6000k is the way to go in my opinion and think get it now and run it stock until you can get clear headlights and to tell you the truth I really liked the stock corners with my crystal HL.
As for the High/Low goes I would assume no because they are alot more but honestly with hids you would need them, just your regular lights.

#12 ·
Hey guys ..... all ballasts are digital.. I do not sell the magnetic as there like the vcr of HID ktis and the digital are the blue rays :)

Also the prices there are for the low beam kits. If you want a high beam kit, I will honor the discount. It will be 115 for the bixenon kits instead of 135

#14 ·
Not bad considering they are shipped. I can get them $80 in person

#31 ·
ill probably be in for an h3 6000k kit for my piaa fog lights on my sniper bumper if we can get the 80 shipped price

#36 ·
i have hid's in both of my cars in high, low, and fog and when aimed properly you wont get flashed. once you have them you will wonder why the hell you havent yet because its a night and day difference.

#38 ·
If there is interest I will make it... i have all the machines neccessary just need to make a mold. If your not interested in doing it this way thats fine and if the demand isn't there the product won't get made. That simple. But, I am not going to just invest a bunch of money of hoods that won't sell. If i had a deposit, that would mean I have a customer that wants the hooid, so it will be made. I do this for plenty of other cars so the choice is really yours.
:jester: wrong thread.

#39 ·
So I received a email from JM and he said nobody has sent him the $5 non-refundable fee and I responded by stating that when I started this GB with you, you never said anything about the $5 in the original post but yet approved of it when I posted it up. So I guess we gotta see what happens. Not much interest though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.