T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or do these look like shit? :nono: BLING BLING :nono:

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
i thought every wheel that jesse makes is a one off...there are many different wheels ive seen.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There wasnt a pic. Just in general all the style he makes i dont like them. they got to much goin on. No they arent one off some may be but he has different models.

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
oh...i like the one that had these small ass "spokes"...it wasnt wire spokes or anything like that...it was all billet and well you know what i mean...looked nice.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Like rims that are simple. I don't like rims that have the screws in them if you know what i mean. Mine have them :rant: but I got a good deal on my rims so i guess ill have to live with it lol.

·
Registered
85 Posts
why pay for something you dont want. i'd rather save and spend a lot then to put some BS :evil: on there. i was gonna put 20's on my truck but then i seen that 20's around my way aint nothing. so i put 22 :mullet: on my kota and i luv her to death. u'd be better off keepin the factories on

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
In order to use it later.... you must either bookmark that link, or save it to your computer, and host it somewhere. Because I hosted that myself.

Paul

1 - 14 of 14 Posts