Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DANGURO5
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to replace the factory 265/70R-16 tires for my durango. looking to get the tires by the end of the month but unsure what brand tire to go with (ie firestone, yokahoma, dunlop). was curious if anyone had any suggestions. was considering a set of yokahama's but heard some stories of poor tread life. anyone hear of cooper tires and if they are any good?

R

·
0 Posts
I've got Kuhmo's on my truck right now and they kick ass. Had them on my last car too. You can't beat the performance for the money. And the treadwear is good too, they'll last a while.

·
DANGURO5
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thanks for the feedback, i was looking at a set of khumo's also but never heard much about them. do you tires have those stoopid raised white lettering cause i hate the fact that most tires for suv's have that. any suggestions as to where to get tires from?

R

·
0 Posts
No, none of the Kumho's that I've ever had or seen have had any kind of white lettering on them.

·
DANGURO5
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stumped

There are just toooooo many damn tire brands and models to choose from. i cant find the khumo's on tirerack or any where like that. i found a set of pirelli's for about 104 each, is that good? im looking at a specific group of brands (pirelli, khumo, yokahama, goodyear, michelin, dunlop) and cant figure which brand to go with. i want good tire wear and good traction. what do you recomend would best satisfy this?

·
Registered
50 Posts
You can try looking for kumho tires at www.1010tires.com.... or if you're in the military or know anyone in the military. They can order tires through aafes.com. I ordered mine through them. $100 a tire for kumho ecsta 711's. You can also try www.discounttire.com but they more depend on the area where you live. Don't really care for them myself, but you can give them a look. Hope this helps...

·
Disturbing the peace
67 Posts
You can never go wrong with BFGoodrich Radial T/A's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts