Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to get a Durango because it matches my dog. He's a Great dane/ English Mastif. He Big, Black and sounds loud when he's running past you!!! LOL

Few shot of the Dog(Tito) and the Durango

Now Tito, 8 weeks old

And at 5 1/2 months

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
haha...thats gonna be a big damn dog. good pics though. nice durango too!

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
POOPIES!!!! Cool pics. He looks like a big lovable baby. The look on the retrievers face in the pic where they're playing is priceless. In the last pic Tito reminds me of Scooby Doo with the look on his face.

·
02 Durango SLT+
195 Posts
That last pic is great ... the look on Tito's face, you couldn't practice to get that look in a million years! :woot:

Lemme guess ... the Golden is the alpha-dog in this group ...

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
No matter how bad ass your truck and dog are, it is mandatory that your turn in your man card, effective immediately.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL you guys are funny. Yes Yes, I love the crocks... I must admit. Don't worry everyone around me always has something to say about them aswell, so I'm used to it.:mullet: I do have lots of shoes, but... the crocks are just so easy to get into.LOL

As for the Coach purse, thats my girls, she has 4 now I think!!!! "unreal"

I think it's the T/S lift. I think the owner said "torsion bars" in the front and extra "leaf springs" in the rear??? Does that sound right?

I did buy these shoes today though, and another pair of sandals(Jordan Hydro 4's) in White

Here's a pic of my intake.

·
ROFLcopter
16,692 Posts
The fact that you know its a coach purse worries me a bit. :nana::jester:
When you have bought one, you just know. When your faced with the $200-400 price tag.. Believe me, you don't forget. The (__+__) you get for the next 3 months is worth it. It's like a rapid animal in heat!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When you have bought one, you just know. When your faced with the $200-400 price tag.. Believe me, you don't forget. The (__+__) you get for the next 3 months is worth it. It's like a rapid animal in heat!!
:mullet: yup yup

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
I thought $187 for my womans Juicy Couture was bad enough.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts