Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last month plus I have been trying to figure, find, and fix the problem of my " No Bus" issue that has driven me bat shit crazier.... This fiasco of a mess stemmed from myself removing a pile of wiring methodically from under the driver side dash area and vicinity from a hack install of a keyless entry alarm system. Ignition wires were spliced crimped and butt connected into for this install of a "Directed Valet 561R". Crank no start, no power/amps to starter 10amp number 12, panel dim #9 and just recently #15 inside side dash fuse box. No voltage from solenoid starting wire connection female connector on the starter solenoid part in which was tested with ignition on as advised. No 02 oxygen sensor 20 amp fuse power in fuse box under the hood. Hours upon hours that have been unravelling mummified looms exposing dessicated wiring from a 20 year aging process by direct and indirect engine heat as they lay on,across and behind this 4.7 oven . Inevitable for failure with wiring and those high speed mega super computers that were designed and proudly tested at Dodge's" Einstein's Electrical Chaos School, in house extensive 1 week certificate mailed, have installed in there for us to eventually confront and probe for small pinholes of life. Anyways the truck was running great and in great condition for an 02. Last resort before the bone yard is how to completely bypass all these modules and get her going. Thanks for reading and any suggestions that will help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts