Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
02 Durango SLT+
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it is ...

I have attached a pic of my new-to-me graphite & silver Durango. I love the 2-tone, but I'd like to see what it would look like if it were all body color with black RT wheels. And if you're really feeling industrious, just add some silver R/Ts to the truck as is.

I have been searching & I can't find pics of what I'm looking for. If someone has a D like what I'm asking, posting a pic or 2 will do instead.
Thanks ... I hope ...

Attachments

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4,364 Posts
Hopefully Marshallthefox sees this. His photoshop skills are amazing. :bow:

·
Stop Staring
561 Posts
Rainy day outside eh? Yeah rt's would look nice on it

·
Registered
370 Posts
You should keep it like that there's not many in that color (at least where I live) and it looks really good when its cleaned up

Sent from my LG-MS910 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
02 Durango SLT+
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rainy day outside eh? Yeah rt's would look nice on it
Aren't you the Photoshop guy?
Can you help a sister out?
I found a set of R/T 20s that I'm prolly gonna buy. I might keep the truck as it is & use those wheels. But I also "might" paint the wheels black, which I don't think would look as good if it still has silver trim. I have found a donor Durango in all gray & have all that gray trim sitting in my shed :)D ) waiting to be swapped on ... that is if everything else falls into place. So that explains my request.

·
Stop Staring
561 Posts
sorry....i completely forgot about this, I was going to do this but I got busy. I will get it done tomorrow for ya though

·
02 Durango SLT+
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great, looking forward to it.

·
Stop Staring
561 Posts
ok again i apologize but....shit happens ya know?

i couldnt find any good angle pictures on google so i got as close an angle as i could that you took your picture on and just took the wheels of my truck and put them on yours.

and keep the silver....its a nice contrast.

Attachments

·
02 Durango SLT+
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks man, I like the look. Very nice work! I know it took you a while but also ...
02_RT said:
...I'd like to see what it would look like if it were all body color with black RT wheels ...
Do you think you could change the silver to body color & the RT wheels black? I do like the silver, but I'm really jonesing for the blacked out look since I'm ready to pull the trigger on some black wheels (RT 20s) that a friend has for sale. Thanks again.

I'm patient ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts