Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 98 cc dak. i recently was run off the road and popped both airbags. anyway i have been looking for replacements on ebay and such. they say a dark gray color for the passenger. how dark gray is it? was there more than one dash color? thanks for any help!

btw, i was ninjaboy on here previously

·
Shannon Huffman
484 Posts
There are two "gray" colors ..... a light, sorta "dove gray" color (usually referred to as "light gray" and a dark, nearly black color, known as "agate".

If you have the lighter color gray, I have a set of airbags I'd sell you. I think all the steering wheel airbags are black (as far as I know anyway).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think i have the lighter gray. its maybe the same as an overcast sky. no where near the black of my steering wheel. do you have the clockspring and the computer for the airbags?

·
Shannon Huffman
484 Posts
Yes, I have the entire airbag system ..... bags, clockspring, computer, etc. Everything you need for the airbags ..... parting out the truck ..... I actually have an entire interior.

·
Shannon Huffman
484 Posts
$100 shipped sound fair? Anything you want airbag related included. I know often when airbags deploy, the airbag wiring connectors get melted so I'll cut the leads from the truck and include those too in case you need to splice them on.

-Shannon

·
Shannon Huffman
484 Posts
Paypay is fine ..... PM'd you with my paypal info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts