Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPS guy dropped off my intense performance stage II intake w/9" bigmouth filter. Droped it in, in about 30 mins. Next is fastmans 50mm TB with 50 series flowmaster exhaust. Tax project :D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i recall the price being $159 shipped. Can't beat that

a lot cheaper than that plastic K&N jobbie. I love it.....:D

G

·
I have the K&N FIPK kit on mine and I love it. I could tell a difference right away. I guess it's all perference. Let me know how that exhaust works out. I was thinking about flowmaster but I think I'm going to go with borla. I like the sound and it's better in performance from what I heard. I care more about performance then anything else

G

·
cold air intake

Do any of you Durango owners have any pictures of your cold air intakes? I am looking into installing one on my 2000 R/T. The one i have looked at is the afe with the heat shield. Did you notice any performance gains from yours?

G

·
I can try to get some pic up give me a few dayz. Yes I notice a good increase in horsepower, torque and a little with gas milage.

G

·
K&N cold air intake

Did your cold air intake come with the heat shield? Where does the cold air come from the grill or the same hole the stock intake did? Any pictures yet?

G

·
i think most of the intakes pull from the stock location. i have the FIPK and it gets its air from there. i have pics of mine if no one else has any.

G

·
sure. i'm new to this forum so i'll try to post them. if not, what is your email address? i've got to run out right now, but i'll try to post them later today.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts