Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
We Are 138
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a Flare hardware kit? or what do I need to use?

·
Registered
26 Posts
screws are about a 1/2 inch long and they do not have to be self tapping, if you look at your truck wheel wells there should be holes already there

·
We Are 138
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Even if the truck didn't have flares from the factory?

·
We Are 138
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't really look that close at the truck, i just taped the flares to the truck to see what they look like lol i felt like a kid on christmas opening them lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm guessing you got the black flares from twotonethunder? He never replied to my PMs. I honestly figured black self tapping screws to put the flares on along with 3m tape to help seat them to the vehicle.

·
We Are 138
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm guessing you got the black flares from twotonethunder? He never replied to my PMs. I honestly figured black self tapping screws to put the flares on along with 3m tape to help seat them to the vehicle.
Who? I bought mine from Logikfive on here.

·
Time for Johnination
127 Posts
Does anyone have pictures of how they are intalled, I dont see any holes on my truck except for the screws/bolts that hold up the wheel well lining on the top. or is that what you were referring to?

·
Time for Johnination
127 Posts
Nevermind, there must have been ice and road salt in the holes when I looked, I looked today and I saw the holes there.

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
How long of a screw? Self-Tapping?
go to the local junkyard and just unscrew the bolts from another dakota. put them in your pocket and be on your way.

·
We Are 138
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If i could find any around here, thats how i would have got my flares lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts