Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Layin Low
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the runt was torn back into... so much for that budget...

subs...

box and amp

box wired up...

how it looks now!

the amp tucked nicely behind the driver seat

and its LOUD!!!! i barely had the volume turned up and it was hittin like crazy... i can't wait till i can tune it

·
Layin Low
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Then you can properly run the wires to the amp. :nana:

Bet its loud as FUCK in a reg cab!

only wire thats really exposed is the ground. but i got extra blue 4G that i'ma run under the floor matting and behind the back wall cover.

and yes, this is the box i got from pdizzle <- i think thats right

here's a pic of all the wires besides the speaker wires.

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Thats gotta pound. Prolly cant stand to sit next to them things.

·
Layin Low
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol haven't driven with them on yet.... they got tuned in my driveway and my mom started yellin at me because of it hahaha

·
lost in translation
4,032 Posts
is the box mounted in any way?hate too have that big thing flying around in a head on lol..

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
those are shallow mounts right?
my buddy has those in his regular cab chevy and he isnt real fond of em. i dont care for em much either. especially since my old 10" interfire's hit harder. and they were 50 bucks each new.

i just remember his are p3 somethin another and i believe that designates shallow. but i could be wrong

·
Layin Low
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
is the box mounted in any way?hate too have that big thing flying around in a head on lol..
literally they are squeezed in between the seats.. tryin to move the box around is insanely hard to do... took me and my buddy to push it down lol

but the subs i got aren't the shallow mount ones. they do make those tho.

rockford fostgate is the main brand... punch is one of the sublines they created.

then they got the p1's, p2's, p3's... each gettin better than the last and they also made shallow ones. but i got the regular sized ones.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
good. i tried to talk my boy out of gettin shallows, told him he wouldnt like em. but he doesnt listen. now he's about to get some new regular ones.
the regular rockford fosgate subs hit like a mofo. quite crazy sittin next to ya legs. i know the crunch (haha) 12's i have now are ridiculous bein right behind me.

·
Layin Low
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lame.........should have got a ED amp
:funny::funny::funny:

lol i was thinkin about it, esp with that sales they got goin on with the nine.2x and the nine.1 i believe.

but then i looked at the hassle of dealin with them again after last time... and i went another route lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts