Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Adrian Guzman
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought some infinity 10.1 subs to go with the rest of my infinity speakers, not stock. so total i have 4 speakers and 2 subs, what kind of amp (preferably infinity) trying to have everything the same. should i get so i get good bass and sound?

·
Texas
207 Posts
after doing some reading on the net on other forums. the new infinity amps are not good. people have recommended MTX and Pheniox over the new infinity ones. With 2 10's your going to have lots of bass. I have heard realy good things about the polk momo amps if you have the money. For the door speakers you want to look for an amp that is around 50-70watts RMS. You didnt say which door speakers you have. Are they the Kappa's,perfect's, or the reference? For the subs you might want to look at this amp. You will only need on and parrale the two subs to get 2ohm @600watts, will give you 300watts to each sub.

G

·
Don't get a sony amp... they suck. I had 2 different (not at the same time) ones hooked up to 2 Infinity Perfect 10's and the amps died within a month of install. So stay away from sony. I used to have an Infinity Kappa 5 channel amp that put out 100wx4 and 300wx1 and that pushed the 2 subs just fine. But that was 3 years ago when the infinity amps were still good. My 2 cents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.