Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Indy or around Indy??I live on the Southwestside by the Airport,Been in Indy from 1983,Lived in Owosso Mi. before

RICK

C

·
0 Posts
I live in Parker City (near Muncie)

Hello, my name is Chris Himes. I live 20 minutes east of Muncie, in the town of Parker City. I have a 2000 dakota slt club cab. It sets on 20' A/R Maxims.
Getting ready to drop it 2/3, using R/T coil springs and either ground force or djm drop blocks. Don't have pics right now, but will be getting some soon.

B

·
0 Posts
I'm from the Indy area. My name is Brian and I live in Avon on the west side of town. My truck is a 2004 Dakota SLT Plus 4x4 Club Cab with the 4.7L V8. Any of you guys know of a local Dakota/Durango club or something where we can all meet and look at each others' vehicles?

Pics coming soon. I had Meineke put on a muffler-free dual exhaust (sounds awesome!) and my 360 Air Intake should be here tomorrow. Am thinking about a Jet chip and at some time in the future some new headers and maybe a blower.

:woowoo:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I live in Lebanon, just north of Indy.
I've got a '99 Black Dakota R/T CC only mods (so far) are clear corners and
Euro Tails along with Street Scene Grill Inserts. Plans are new exhaust,intake,
headers and lowering.

B

·
0 Posts
Starting Club

:banana2:

How do we start a Dakota/Durango club here in Indy? Is there even any interest in such?

B

·
0 Posts
Indy superchips

Any of you guys in Indy have a Superchips tuner for an '04 4.7L Dakota I could borrow? :huh:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Heyy im over here in New castle. 99 FR RC R/T I go to muncie dragway sometimes and one of my friends in town has a gray 01 RC R/T both have shaker hoods they look cool togeather. We all need to go racing somewhere.

·
Registered
227 Posts
come out to IRP for the chrysler classic event the second weekend of oct. i'm in OH but assumnig i'm not stacked with school i'll be over in my dak r/t.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Shaker R/T did you just buy that truck noy too long ago? I seen one in the auto-rv paper about a month ago, I tried to buy the hood off the car lot owner, but no luck.
Anyone going to the indy mopar club car show? It's at Danville Chrysler/Jeep
9/24, 9am- 4 or 5pm
Bill
99 FR RC R/T

·
Registered
446 Posts
Ohh yeaaa.. hahaha That was my grandpa and my dealership. I baught a 2500 ram and I was going to sell the dak but I realized that they rock and had second thoughts so I decided to keep it. I forgot that I had it in there. Sorry about that man. I think me and my other buddy with a grey 01 shaker are going to muncie dragway one more time this year its alota fun. Man I just keep getting good ideas. I was planning on going to indy to a tourney and I can stop at the indy club because I know all those guys.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Shaker
yea I had a 99 cc r/t up until 03, traded it in on a 03 Hemi Ram QC. Major dissapointment.Traded it on this 99 RC R/T,this one I'm keeping. No harm on the hood, I'm gonna order one from summit. Ijust ordered lots of other goodies
from SamP. and JohnM. so the hood will be down the road abit.
Bill

·
well hell....
148 Posts
Greeting's my name is Josh I am from Franklin( stationed in Cherry Point N.C. till Nov. 29) I have a 98 black Durango.
yeah that's about it

·
gettin hearing aids by 30
781 Posts
i am in bloomington @ IU!!! i have a 04 cc everything i have done is in my sig.

·
Porsche Hauler
25 Posts
Hey Rick,
I met you at your shop a couple of weeks ago. I love your wheels, Mille Miglias rock. I'm in Bloomington. Here is a picture of my D since I put my new wheels on.
Winslow

Attachments

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now thats looking great
Wheels did so much with the lower stance
ROCKS

RICK

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Winslow
I lowered mine after seeing your,Was on the phone right after you left the shop
Looks great now,Rides different (OK)
2.5" down

RICK

Attachments

·
well hell....
148 Posts
wow those were some nice storms last night! we got some hail nothing damaging. How is everyone's trucks?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
No Hail here, trucks in the garage anyway. The lighting was pretty cool. looked like a laser light show.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Secure-Safe in the Garage
Not sure how I could sleep if it was outside
Laser-Light show here

RICK

1 - 20 of 23 Posts