Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my steering wheel is in bad shape. i called phoenix imaging and they no longer do stering wheels. they refered me to craft customs and they want 450 to do my steering wheel!!! who the f would pay that. i called dodge and they want 340 for a factory replacement, and thats just the outside leather part. no bag or cruise buttons. what are you guys doing? finding used but good wheels or an aftermarket wheel and losing the buttons and air bag? thanks

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
I have stock one I'm trying to get rid of, good shape too.

·
That Guy
23,438 Posts
Damn PI no longer doing steering wheels! WTF. I was wanting them to recover mine with leather and an insert :rant:

·
Sicky Gnar Gnar
579 Posts
Not to thread jack a little but does anyone know if any companies make a billet steering that will fit our trucks? I had a half wrap on my old silverado from Billet Specialties but they dont have any Dodge adapters.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
You can get any wheel you want, I have a custom one. But, you will loose air bags and steering wheel controls!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rebel. if you send me multiple pics of the wheel so i can see its still not worn and a price we may have a deal. my email is [email protected]

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Dude hold on....go to parts.com, order yourself a brand new OEM steering wheel. I'd say Wyckoff Chrysler but they're in NJ so it might take longer for ya, if you're in dire need. If not, go with Wyckoff;)

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
The adapter can be bought at most auto stores. I can't remeber the part number though. I had done this so long ago. When I did it a guy in town at his audio place hooked me up. He had a connection from a guy in california and I just went ahead and got it from him.

·
Semper Fi
768 Posts
hey rebel, where did you put your cruise buttons? i want a new wheel, maybe a little smaller in diameter but i want love my cruise control!

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
It could be rigged to work, but I completely removed my cruise.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts