Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in bad need of a under hood wiring harness for my 87 gen-1.
I need the harness that plugs to the bulk head by the master cyl.
Any one with one that they and to sell get back to me thanks.
Also I would need it shipped to 24 st charles pl amherstburg Ont, Canada.

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
theres a few C4C Daks floating around here in SoCal but shipin and crap will be huge... run across the boarder and look there.... would be cheaper for ya.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had stuff shipped from the U.S and it was'nt to bad. I have looked for a few mounths now and no luck. If I can find one on this site then I'm @#$&ed.
Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Anyone have this? Need 1 really bad. I can't find 1 here. thanks
I am going to Standard Auto wreckers UPIC yard next Friday - i'll see if they have on there.............where are you located?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going to Standard Auto wreckers UPIC yard next Friday - i'll see if they have on there.............where are you located?
I'm in Canada 20 mins away from the U.S bridge.
Thanks let me know if there's one.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Did you see anything at the auto wreckers?
Thanks let me know.
I didn't see one - but they have stuff coming in all the time - I told the guys that I need one desperately - and left him my number. Not the news you want to hear, but i tried.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't see one - but they have stuff coming in all the time - I told the guys that I need one desperately - and left him my number. Not the news you want to hear, but i tried.
thats cool thanks. I'm in no rush I still have alot of work to do. thanks if I find one I'll let you know or if you find one before me let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts