Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Dakota for Life!
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This would include dash bezels in my 99 cc?

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
ScojoDak said:
This would include dash bezels in my 99 cc?
Just about anything that has a hard surface and can be dipped in water without falling apart can have Hydro-Graphics applied. I had my full dash piece processed, including the 01-04 Gauge Bezel. If you have one of the aftermarket 97-00 bezels that aren't just a sticker it could probably be processed.

I'm finalizing the details for a new group buy through Phoenix Imaging, the information and discount rates will be posted by tomorrow evening.

·
Registered
97 Posts
We can do almost anything

This process can decorate any hard-surfaced part that's not going to be harmed by being immersed in water (e.g. remove electronics, like switches). This includes plastic, metal, wood, fiberglass, MDF, etc. Please note that if you feel uncomfortable removing switches or dismantling a part, we're not going to upcharge you because you send it in with, for instance, switches attached. We do this stuff all the time, and have all the tools to do it. Don't not send in something because it's not totally dismantled. We'll take care of it, and won't charge you for it. You can be assured any parts that are removed prior to processing will be reinstalled and returned to you whole.

We can do stuff under the hood, on the outside of the vehicle, and of course, on the inside. We offer a lifetime warranty against defects in manufacture, because this process simply doesn't have any failures. The part you send in comes back to you completely covered with the pattern/color you specify, looking like it came that way from the factory. The parts are high gloss, with a glassy finish. If you choose we can do a satin, or low gloss finish. But 99.9% of customers choose high-gloss, because it truly brings out the beauty and depth of the pattern and color.

You can elect to choose one of our standard pattern/color combinations, or, if you want, we can color match any automotive paint code under the sun, because we have a full automotive paint mixing system. That means your parts can either be done in that solid color, or they can be done in that color with a pattern over them. Patterns that allow the base color to show through true are carbon fiber, brushed aluminum, straight wood grain, and granite.

There are tons of pictures on our site of product we've done: www.phoenix-image.com.

Please let Steve or myself know if you have any other questions. Our job here is to educate you to the possibilities, and provide you with the most custom job at the best possible price.

Thanks for your interest, and talk to you soon!

Robyn
214-693-1278

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Hey Robyn....

This is Paul Lowery from College Station, Texas. I just wanted to say Hi.

Also... you say you can have this stuff put on something under the hood.... how well does it handle the heat and so forth that are actually under the hood. It seems as if the heat would melt the (outer coating) and make it look bad.

Paul

·
Registered
97 Posts
Under the hood

We've done hundreds of under-the-hood parts with no failures. You needn't worry about that, because we offer a lifetime warranty against defects of manufacture, because our process holds up so well. It's used in airfcraft and marine environments, as well.

Please let me know if you have any more questions, and thanks a bunch for the inquiry!

Robyh

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
you gus have some great stuff. I've seen you have some parts for Durango's all ready on hand and require us to send in the core (or does it?).

I'm up for a bezel

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
rockadaous said:
you gus have some great stuff. I've seen you have some parts for Durango's all ready on hand and require us to send in the core (or does it?).

Durango
Dash bezel with air vents $196
Window switch control (all four doors) $101
Door pull (recessed panel behind door handle – all four doors) $108
Passenger side front air vent $21

I'm up for a bezel
I'll wait for Robyn to chip in to confirm, but I believe they do not have any interior core pieces available right now. I sent in my original parts and although the interior didn't look very pretty for a couple of weeks, everything was still fully functional and the results were well worth the wait.

A group buy has begun for Phoenix Imaging Hydro-Graphic processing, see the group buys page on this site for further details.

·
Registered
97 Posts
That's correct. We do not stock the interior panels, and you would need to remove yours and send them in. Currently our processing time is running about two weeks. Thanks!

·
Registered
826 Posts
COOL

On some of these parts sent to You,Would you E-Mail the price for the Whole package,If I send a few things to get done (Around 15-18 PARTS),
How would I get a IDEA before I took time to send them TO you Total COST

Parts are the Steering Wheel,Lower dash on Durango Below steering wheel over to the Glove Box ..Three parts there,Four sets on window switches,Four door Releases,Cold air intake (K-N New),

Done in Carbon Fiber Materials

THANKS STEVE AND ROBYN for offering a Deal also

RICK

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
First of all WELCOME!!! You have done alot of nice work. I will be send my stuff in sometime to be done. Just the basic stuff that everybody else sends in the door switch panels and the dash. I might also send in my K&N when I see how Ricks turns out.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
:dammit: that's too many pieces. don't you know the holidays are on the way. :huh: :woowoo: how about picking up a couple of mine too :p

·
Registered
826 Posts
Its my Three year ann. present...To myself

RICK

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
congrats brotha. just pull'n your chain. Happy Aniv & many more to come :toast:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Ann. is not till Jan. 1 but what the Hell

RICK

·
Registered
826 Posts
Those are Prices without the GB discounts,Thats the websites Regular prices

RICK

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
2K R/T said:
Those are Prices without the GB discounts,Thats the websites Regular prices

RICK
What do you mean?

The prices on his group buy details are wrong... it's 20% less than that for the gb price?

Paul

·
Registered
826 Posts
Those are prices from there Website,It dont have the GB discount in there,I was there before and thats the EVERY day Prices,
In the Group Buy you get 25% OFF,10% off anytime you get anything DONE after the GB

RICK

·
Registered
826 Posts
Reread this

RICK

Group Buy Basics:
Orders will be accepted from 10/15/04 until 11/15/04.
All orders will receive a 25% discount off of normal prices.
All group buy participants will receive a 10% lifetime discount on future services from Phoenix Imaging.
You do not need to be a member of any club or group to receive the discount, just mention www.dakota-durango.com when ordering services.
There is no minimum quantity or dollar amounts to participate in the group buy.
Orders are being accepted immediately, there are no group buy quotas to fill.
Parts will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
All orders are run directly through the manufacturer, there is no middleman or markup - I have been helping Dodge Dakota and Durango owners earn discounts on unique parts through non-profit group buys for years.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
email robyn direct. She'll give you the right prices (with the discount). don't forget shipping. She'll get back to you quick....

1 - 20 of 53 Posts