Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
after looking around for awhile now I'm going down to get me a set of 20 inch wheels but I need to know what offset I need, I don't want them to be sticking out past the fenders. Can anyone help. this are the ones I'm looking at http://www.pantherwheel.com/flashhome.html they are 20 x 9 with an offfset of +14 and a backside of 5.55".

Attachments

· July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
The offset sounds about right. I believe mine were +15

· July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
However I always go the extra mile just to make sure, call a dependable tire shop, ask for somebody that has at least half a brain and give them those numbers and make sure that they will fit the way you want them to :biggthump

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
just got them!

thanx for replying but I ended up with a different set of wheels, same company all specs. the same and with a great deal since My mother-in-law and I both got our sets together, two sets of 20's for $2250, can't beat that!
I got the devino adana, new 2005 model. with goodyear eagle gt ll 275 45 20 tires. not bad! here's a couple of pics. I'll post new ones tomorrow once washed and with daylight!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.