Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is awd all the time is that normal on r/ts, im putting taylor siropro wires, autolite 3923 plugs, 180degree stat, superchips 3715, i dont know much about my truck yet but im goin to look into it, if you guys have any info or opinions about what i should add it would help me out a lot. thanks

·
Mopar 4 life
749 Posts
yes from what i know of all durango r/ts were awd and had the 8.25 rearend?? correct me if im wrong. but im pretty sure thats what they are. since u have the 5.9 u have a lot of potential!!! get some headers, m1 intake manny, bigger tb, clutch fan delete, and get bigger exhaust!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you, what kind of tb and headers, and how hard is it to install m1 and what else need to install, what about cold air intake, or open elements?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
i thought the R/T's would of had the bigger 9.25rears? my 98 with the towing package does.

he pretty much covered it unless you wanting to swap in a 408/martin saine tranny.

do your exhaust, m1 intake, throttlebody, fan delete, headers and performance exhaust and a cold air intake. K&N, airaid. etc.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
thank you, what kind of tb and headers, and how hard is it to install m1 and what else need to install, what about cold air intake, or open elements?
m1 is a full intake replacement, so you'd have to pull dist, throttle body etc. not sure on what brand of headers is the best of replacement throttle body.

im running a flowmaster exhaust myself for the moment, eventually i want to rebuild my engine and procharge it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts