Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Happy 4th of July!
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have 2 Comp VR 10s, but I sold one of them (pending) due to the fact that I don't need too much bass for my music selection...

Anywho, I want to remove the backseat in my 92 Ex Cab and make a box... I am thinking maybe do it all hidden style, just a downward firing single center mounted 10" with the amp mounted below (all hidden) Of course this is rather boring visually, but I figure it's better than gettin sh!t ripped off (and I live around a BUNCH of worthless "over the border" folk)

I was wondering if anyone had a cooler idea... I've half thought up mounting it into the side panel, and an Amp into the other side... But I am not really good at that whole Fiberglassing thing (Yet that is...)

Ideas? Comments?

·
14 Second Club
262 Posts
I would just make a custom box for underneath the rear seats. http://www.scunder.com/mike/Box/Box.html - Making something like that isnt all that hard. You could make one very similar but only put fiberglass in one half of it for the sub, then leave the otherside open for storage or something.
~Zach

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.