Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i was wondering if anyone has the diagram on how to make your own IAT adjuster that speedtweaks was selling. I saw it one time on a site and i ment to print it out but i don't remember where it was. :hammer:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope just how to relocate it. thats ok i bought one on ebay last night for 70 bucks. its the speedtweaks one and it has never been used.Just wanted to know where i could find the diagram incase i didn't win it. But i won so i don't need it anymore

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh i didn't buy the diagram on how to make it. I bought the unit already made from speedtweaks. I know they went out of buisness and i stumbled across a new one on ebay so i bought it. and ya i've heard about the resistor trick. I would stay away from it. just relocate your IAT into the intake tube. The pcm reads a certain resistance from the IAT sensor and if you don't get the right one it won't work or it will send a trouble code to your pcm. I know i saw one somewhere i'll have to keep looking for it and if i find it i'll post the link to the website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts