Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Yes it's a lowered 4X4
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They sure love laying down the salt where I live. It's almost no point to even bother washing it off when it will look the same in a matter of 2 days.

Post up your pics!!

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
hmmm thats funny mine is still perfect from when i buffed it. only reason for that is cuz its been in a million pieces since it snowed. the douchebag doing my trans is takin forever.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Wash that pig!
Washed mine Monday night!

·
Registered
576 Posts
collecting dust

Attachments

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
jeez how can u guys stand washing it? I wash mine once a month in the winter! and it still looks like ass cuz its a black truck and I cant dry it properly in this cold. any one have any tips?
I take it in during the winter and let them wash and dry it for $4, if it's not too cold and I have my hose hooked up I much prefer to hand wash it myself.

·
<---Club Cab Crew #180
782 Posts
I take it in during the winter and let them wash and dry it for $4, if it's not too cold and I have my hose hooked up I much prefer to hand wash it myself.
its like 7 bucks here in fenton. and they dry it with just an automatic blower that blows for 60 seconds so Either I can get the front nice and dry or the whole truck kind of dry and has spots on it! I look like an idiot backing up and going forward trying to get it dry!

·
Yes it's a lowered 4X4
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I only wash my truck by hand when the temp is just above or near the freezing mark I'll wash it in the garage with the doors closed.

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
its like 7 bucks here in fenton. and they dry it with just an automatic blower that blows for 60 seconds so Either I can get the front nice and dry or the whole truck kind of dry and has spots on it! I look like an idiot backing up and going forward trying to get it dry!
We have a nice place here, they spray it down, hand wash, then it goes through an auto washer and dryer, then towell dried, all for $4. They do the interior and windows for a couple bucks more.

·
No habla jibber jabber
6,585 Posts
shit my truck was green now its a greyish green from salt and i dont bother washing cause it just gonna get messed up again.

·
I'm on a mission from God
19,832 Posts
mine is pretty bad its getting a good wash and wax at 430 today as soon as i get off. i work for a car dealer so i just give it a slow good hot bath at least once every 2 weeks.

·
My horns hold up my halo!
5,992 Posts
i take mine in every week to get the salt off from it. 2 bucks in the spray booth and im good.... then every other week its throu the touch less car wash with a under sprayer on it. 6 year old truck in michigan and the paint is still good on it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts