Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Staying auto ;)
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should have left the wretched POS in the truck to begin with. Went to try and finish putting it back in and found the what I think is a over drive kick down rod is bent, and almost broke.
It connects to the shift arm. Does anyone have a parts trans I could buy the rod from? I need it bad, my dads car died on me so now i have 3 cars that dont work. Thanks in advance, i appreciate it! Ill have a pic of it later if needed.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
sounds like we have the same luck. i was gunna sell you my trans, then mine went, so its been getting put in slowly and since its been down i hit a deer with moms 300c and our spare vehicle(yukon) broke down and now im borrowing cars to this day. shitty.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
i will prolly have the rod when the trans is out and new one is in.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
alright. u said that.

would u come pick up the trans or would i need to ship it?

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
lol. i gotta see what i could get scrapping it and ill let u know what i want. lol.

·
Staying auto ;)
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Or if you want to just get money soon, take it apart, sell me the rod and VB and you can scrap the rest. I REALLY need that rod so I can get the truck going so the faster i can do it the better. This works better cause I dont ahve a car to go get your old trans right now. and should be cheaper!

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
im more worried about getting mine in atm. should be in by this weekend.

·
Staying auto ;)
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well let me knwo what you want for the rod and the VB, and ill see if I can afford both, either way I NEED that rod. Thanks alot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts