But at least it smells better than Old Mexico. :jester:

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Where's the picture?

·
Fuck you, I'm from Texas
28,473 Posts
every time I go to NM. something goes wrong with my durango, went to Hobbs had a blow out, went to Carlsbad expansion valve went out, went to Roswell tranny blew... I'm never going to NM again...in my vehicles that is.

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts

·
Dakota GOD!!!
4,156 Posts
every time I go to NM. something goes wrong with my durango, went to Hobbs had a blow out, went to Carlsbad expansion valve went out, went to Roswell tranny blew... I'm never going to NM again...in my vehicles that is.
Wow that blows lol

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
:fail2:
:needpix:

·
Happy 4th of July!
47,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
don't worry, once the new revolution is over, New Mexico will be part of old Mexico again and you won't have to file taxes, they'll just break down your door and take what they want.
They might try... If they get through the door, they'll have a HELL of a surprise waiting for em...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
is anyone else's federal return like no where near what it was last year
yes, all those supposed tax breaks for the middle class that Obama claims are nowhere to be found. I made $10K less last year, had the same basic withdrawals on my W2 yet I owed $1,500 more in taxes. With my deductions and whatnot, I'll get a nice refund, but it should have been bigger.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts