Dakota Durango Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· I Heart Boost...and M/T's
2,332 Posts
I work for a guy that has a Porsche Carerra non turbo with a bunch of GT3 parts.

Its funny when we take it out, chicks will walk right past the vettes and to check out the Porsche, and it was about 1/3 the cost of a new vette

· Registered
598 Posts
They are lightening fast, and the ZR1 will be outragously fast. Yea, they are mostly old guys, or young guys that you know they didn't buy them, and I just pull up in my Dakota, laugh, and say, your daddy wants his car back:jester:.
I get the whole 'daddy wants his car back thing' all the time, lol. Most people are really shocked when they find out that my Z06 was bought for only a little bit more than the price of a new honda civic :nana: Stock with 405hp, previous owner bumped it up closer to about 500.

You wouldn't believe what ppl were droppin their vettes for when gas was $5 a gallon.

· 10 Second Club
132 Posts
I was at a dyno in delaware and there was a 08 Z-06 there. Cold air intake and tunning . No other bolt ons it made 466rwhp. Now to me that was pretty damn good. But I also like to pick on vettes and have a few notches on my belt. To bad we didnt get a chance to race. Would have been interesting.:stirthepo

· gettin hearing aids by 30
510 Posts
vetts are cool but can you buy one that can do 0-200mph in 20.4 sec? Hennessey Venom 1000 Twin Turbo

· Registered
598 Posts
vetts are cool but can you buy one that can do 0-200mph in 20.4 sec? Hennessey Venom 1000 Twin Turbo
Thats a little too much for me to handle ;) I'll stick with a plain old Z06

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.