Dakota Durango Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

· Registered
617 Posts
the new vettes are nice and all, but judging what i seen on top gear when they tested one, they said it was absolutley brutal on the road. felt like every pebble in the road. fast yea!!! gear box is noisy they said, the exhaust is harsh i think they said too.

:jester: Top Gear hates anything American,,they can't help it..I enjoyed the show where they put the car in 5th and went from a dead stop to 175 and still didn't like the car..:jester:

· Hi. ImAnAsshole. Bye.
6,284 Posts
I quit racing Vette owners. If I have to, I'll let them win next time. They get really upset when you beat them. :jester:

· Registered
2,372 Posts
I dotn hate vettes i usuallyhate the drivers. Bunch of old guys who wanna be young again

· Registered
625 Posts
I have a little bit of respect for at least the newer Corvettes for being quick, relatively cheap, and actually fairly fuel efficient, but on the downside (of all Corvettes) mostly ass holes own them, I like the look of absolutely no Corvette, and in the end, they are all still Chevys.

· Registered
160 Posts
They are lightening fast, and the ZR1 will be outragously fast. Yea, they are mostly old guys, or young guys that you know they didn't buy them, and I just pull up in my Dakota, laugh, and say, your daddy wants his car back:jester:.

· Ugliest Truck on here!!!
4,296 Posts
The VP up at work picked up an 08 Z06 about 6-7 months ago. Freaking fast then. He had an STS remote twin turbo set up put on it and it dynos 668hp at the wheels now.

I really don't care for the looks of the C6 I don't like the fact they have gone to composite headlights and that the body still has only a slightly sculpted look over the melted jelly bean look of the C5. Personally I bet they could have gotten the aerodynamics and give it more of a 60's or 70's degree of character.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.