Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
powderpimp1
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i got these from my buddy, and i figured id put them to good use!
But I think being behind the grill makes them not very bright, Can i boost the power somehow? What yall think?

Attachments

·
Resident Craigslist Whore
3,230 Posts
Can i boost the power somehow? What yall think?
looks good, but may look a little better if they were spaced out a little more. as for boosting power, are they sealed or do they have a replaceable bulb? you can always go from the stock probably 55w bulb to the high output replacement rating, i think its usually 100w for fogs. ive got the cyberwhite fog lights that come with 55w and you can upgrade the bulbs to higher wattage for a few dollars per bulb.

·
powderpimp1
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, i went out and got some hotter bulbs, im guna give it a shot.
About spreading them out, I acctually have two more that im guna put on the outside of them.

I dont really kno if i like them mounted in the grill like that? It looks to IDK Factory/ Ford!
:huh:

·
powderpimp1
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i went to Wallie World today and picked up some of their $20 rectangle driving lights, I got 4 total. now my only problem is I dont know where i want to put them!

Where do yall think I should mount them???

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Put 2 in the bumper openings between the factory ones. Then leave the other 2 in the grill.

·
powderpimp1
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im thinking of fabing up a sleek light bar for those two, and the two new HELLA FF500's i swaped the rectangle lights for. Im kinda going for a rally look. its gunna mount to the hood, so when i open the hood the lights will go up with it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts