Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
i hate stupid old people
590 Posts
your going to get 3 main answers to this. hypertech is a good programmer if you want something basic. some like the superchips better(which is what i have) because it works on 97-04 daks and 98-03durs as well as the rams with the same motors. where the hypertech is limited to one year. then the other one a lot of people will swear by is sct but if you have some basic bolt ons then sct probably isnt much better than the other two imo.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well actually my dad just got the hypertech max energy and it works for sever years of the ram and the jeep cherokee with the inline 6. i told him to get the superchips.... but none the less hes happy with the hyper tech and i am too. for the durango im definetley gonna try the superchips (looks like hypertech doesnt have one for the 4.7, but id still get the super anyway). im not interested in the sct, i just wanna "plug and play" and dont need MAX hp gains

·
i hate stupid old people
590 Posts
superchips is the way to go then you want either their 3715, 3815 or i think the 3865 from them

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right, but like i said my father got the hypertech max energy. covers many years up to 06 i believe plus the jeep cherokee. id try the superchips myself, but the hypertech did its job and my fathers content with it. thanks though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts