Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, but will the Hypertech PPGIII for an 01' dakota with a 5.9, work on my 02' R/T, and what all is the differences between thoes years?

G

·
I have an '02 R/T also I e-mailed hypertech and they said no that the powerprogrammer III won't work. I asked them why and they couldn't give me a straight answer so I gave up on that idea for a month or so then I really started to look at the B&G Chrysler Flash I ended up with the M1 flash and I have never been happier. I am very picky when it comes to my truck if I have any doubts about a part I research the hell out of it and all of the other options until I find one that works with what I am doing.

G

·
hey what is that flash you were talking about?
I have a 02' dakota with a 4.7, would that work for mine?
I have been looking for something cheaper than just a chip for perfomance, any help would be appreciated.

G

·
It is called the M1 flash for the 5.9L. I don't know if they have any upgrades for the 4.7L B&G Chrysler has a link in the parts section of this site

·
Registered
92 Posts
IF someone knows something for the 4.7 besides the crapy jet chip then speak up.

G

·
Try visit this site: www.superchip.com and check if the micro tuner for 4.7 is already available. As of now ; they have already the Max Micro Tuner for 3.9 V6, 5.2 and 5.9 V8 for Gas powered Pick up Trucks and SUVs and the part no. is 3715 for Dodge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts