Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
03 Durango R/T with only 62K miles..I love the truck ,i really do!!
but i have been getting my ass kicked by everything on the street.
so far i installed a fipk intake,headers and exhaust. and i must say i felt no gains.... i want more power so im looking for some tips on hp. im planning on a tune up soon and im looking to replace with performance parts. please list prefered parts. im planning on installing a M 1 intake and a set of heads but im on a serious budget. im also building a 87 grand national.
if anyone knows cheap upgrades please list them.. iv installed over a thousand bucks in parts and i feel it was waisted. not interested in saving gas not my daily..as of now im getting avg 7.6 mpg and i only use sunoco or shell 93.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
for the tune up.. part #s and who has them would be helpful. iv seen other threads but i want to do it step by step the right way!! i dont want to order a part and find out its junk.
and for the M1 intake and heads what is the best stock recipe?? im doing it one by one so what should i do first?? and i want to keep the block stock. i know im no fun but like i said building a gn. thanks guys!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
if i take the clutch fan off wont i run hot??
and as for weezy what cam and rockers should i go with ?? and what heads should i go with??? im buying one part at a time but i will install at once.(since the intake comes off when im doing the heads.)
and do the sct's come pre programed?? or do i need to pay some one to tune it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.